Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Me, Myself & I


💻

I am a proud mom of our princess, devoted wife to my husband, a part-time employee and full-time chauffeur for our daughter's activities. 

I love reading when I have a good-peaceful time, digi-scrapbooking when I am totally free from anything and my back won't bother me, and blogging when I feel like writing down my thoughts. 

However, for parental reasons, my ME-time got limited to a few, and slips out of my hand. 

But seeing our daughter happy makes up to everything. I am the proudest mom on earth, as I watch our daughter grow up to be a kind, respectful and God-fearing girl that she is. 

I hope to share my thoughts, ideas, beliefs and informative randomness that my brain strikes through, as I go through this beautiful journey of motherhood and marriage. 



No comments:

Post a Comment